.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sometimes I Wish That It Would Rain Here

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

time traveler convention

so apparently, MIT is having the first and only ever time traveler convention this weekend. obviously, this is a little toungue-in-cheek, but it's a clever idea nonetheless. I certainly plan on dropping a few notes about it here and there.

I'm actually curious to see if anyone "shows up" and what sort of evidence they may bring to demonstrate that they are in fact from the future. should be interesting.

seriously, though, if you're in the Cambridge area, you should check it out. there will apparently be speakers, as well as live performances by off white noise (very cool indie band I played with back in the day) and possibly other local bands.
if we get time travel within my lifetime, I'm definitely gonna go back there. as for now, it's unfortunately just a little impractical for me to fly out to Mass for the weekend.

and now, the obligatory information on location and time:

The Time Traveler Convention
May 7, 2005, 10:00pm EDT (08 May 2005 02:00:00 UTC)
(event starts at 8:00pm)
East Campus Courtyard, MIT

42:21:36.025°N, 71:05:16.332°W

(42.360007,-071.087870 in decimal degrees)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home