.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sometimes I Wish That It Would Rain Here

Friday, April 20, 2007

do the friday shuffle

meta started doing this a couple weeks ago, and I thought it was a cool idea, but never remembered to do it myself. basically, go into iTunes, fire up party shuffle, let it select from your entire library, and list the first ten songs that come up. here are mine for today.

Boy on a String :: Jars of Clay :: Jars of Clay
All My Life :: Foo Fighters
go go cactus man :: Yoko Kanno, :: Cowboy Bebop OST 3
Turpentine Chaser :: Dashboard Confessional :: Swiss Army Romance
A Minor Variation :: Billy Joel :: River of Dreams
The Squid :: Zox :: Take Me Home
Saturday :: Fall Out Boy :: Warped Tour 2005 Compilation
Little Humans :: Logan Belle
Destination Ursa Major :: Superdrag :: Regretfully Yours
Again :: Off White Noise :: Our Demo
Kefka's Theme :: Nobuo Uematsu :: Final Fantasy VI

Off White Noise was a great indied band from UCF where I went to college. they're now tearing it up in Boston, where at least two of the band members (I think) are/were in grad school. I actually did some trombone playing for a recording of one of their songs before we all left Orlando. cool guys, check them out some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home