.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sometimes I Wish That It Would Rain Here

Sunday, October 02, 2005

laptop on the uber-cheap

so, this is really cool. there are some pretty obvious ramifications; I don't know if have anything to contribute there off the top of my head that hasn't been said. will it happen? is it practical? is it feasible? will it have the impact of which it is capable? who knows. if they make it, will I buy one? unfortunately, it looks like I won't be able to. if they go into production, it looks as if they'll be aimed at public schools and third world countries (interesting that those two should be in the same target consumer base for any product). I don't see why they wouldn't release them for individual purchase, unless it's a matter of worrying about not being able to support the demand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home